CASE’ing, Copying Artwork on this blog
Comments: 8 Responses
Here is my philosophy – policy – GO FOR IT.
1. If you chose to use my artwork for a contest or challenge – congratulations for being motivated to enter and I hope you win.
2. If you chose to use my ideas to help you earn an income than I am grateful I was able to help you meet your needs.
3. Whether you choose to copy exactly, tweak, modify, whatever – GO FOR IT.
4. Whether you chose to post it on your own blog, etc GO FOR IT.
5. When I post artwork that is not mine ( a teammate, a swap – you will need to contact that person for their permission – you will know when it’s not mine).
6. If you choose to credit me or link to me when using my ideas thank you. You do not need to ask me for permission however.
7. If you have a great twist, variation, improvement I love seeing what you do with what I post so feel free to share with me at any time – firstname.lastname@example.org
My only request is that when you enter or use artwork for something that requires it be your “original” that you follow that request. Your heart will guide you.
I wouldn’t put a sample or idea here if I didn’t want to share. This blog is for sharing creativity and what I love.
TEAM – Together Each Achieves More – I hope we are on the same team.
In parting let me share with you the RemARKable Stampers team verse:
“Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one…” Eccl. 4:9
So GO FOR IT – happy creating.
« Previous post Next post »