Are you looking for a little extra support for your Stampin’ UP! business?
Are you simply looking for some new ideas?
Or maybe you’re looking to network with fellow demonstrators on similar ideas?
Or perhaps some accountability?
Whatever your reason, as a top demonstrator with almost 26 years experience selling, finding customers, sponsoring, supporting my team, navigating comp plan changes and adapting to the ever changing world and technology I love to help demonstrators get what they want from their Stampin’ UP! experience.
I offer an ongoing training hosted in a facebook group.
Why Ongoing – because sometimes we need more than just a one time expensive class that may or may not meet our needs.
because sometimes it’s nice to be able to reach back out to the presenter and ask questions and get a response.
because our experience as a demonstrator is ongoing and ever changing.
1. Access on your time in your time zone
2. Ability to house graphics in albums
3. All posted videos saved right in the group
4. Information sorted in Guides
5. Opportunity to engage, comment, share, ask questions, network with me and members of the group
6. Ability for me to pop on anytime adding fresh content, timely tips
7. Facebook can be accessed from many devices – laptops, ipads, phones
8. Facebook is a social platform our teams and customers use and using the platform as a training source helps keep us engaged with the platform itself
9. Facebook is free allowing the cost of the training to be very affordable
10. Facebook is FREE and easy to use – no additional app to download or learn, no code to sign in to remember
What will this training provide
1. One year access for $59 (Free to members of my team as additional support over our team fun!)
2. Annual renewal of $15
3. Access to all past saved materials
4. Monthly Business Focus Video and Tips
5. Optional Tutorial Coop to participate in
6. Random timely tips and ideas
7. Access to me and my 26 years of experience as well as my own continued business efforts of selling, finding customers, trying new things, recruiting and team support.
8. Opportunity to share and network with others in the group
9. The flexibility of access that Facebook groups provide
10. Inspiration and that little extra or lagniappe as we call it here in Louisiana.
Ready to join?
Email me email@example.com for a paypal invoice.
Take a peek into the Training Group
*If you are a RemARKable Stamper Team member you receive this training for free and you also receive additional support and monthly virtual training parties on our team Facebook group – contact me if aren’t a member of the group yet or any of these classes – firstname.lastname@example.org