I have been blessed to take a free annual vacation the last 18 years thanks to Stampin’ UP. I love that Stampin’ UP! gives the demonstrators a full year to earn the trip and gives us multiple ways to earn it so that we can continue to work the business in a balanced approach around our already busy lives. Our annual trip is for two – airfare, trip, gratuities and if not a cruise – daily per diem.
This year I am headed to Hawaii and next year I will be in the Med! Ahhh life is good.
For the first time ever many of the achievers from all over the world (Stampin” UP continues to grow globally) are doing something fun – we are doing a BLOG HOP with a tropical theme. I think it will be fun for you to see how different all the achievers are and hopefully realize it’s possible for you too! With my experience I can help you realize that dream.
For my projects I decided to work with one of my favorite products – PROJECT LIFE and get a jump start on some fun inserts for my memory keeping when I return.
Here is a full list of the amazing participants… thanks for enjoying our creativity and what we love so much.
3. Kylie Bertucci: http://www.craftykylie.com/
4. Janet Wakeland: http://wp.me/pHIQD-7co
5. Shannean Moncrieff:http://
10. Simone Bartrum: http://simonebartrum.com/
12. Marelle Taylor: http://www.marelletaylor.com/
14. Connie Stewart: http://wp.me/p2ZBXB-1PP
15. Alisa Tilsner: http://www.alisatilsner.com/
20. Vanessa Webb: http://vanessawebb.net/blog/
21. Sandi MacIver: http://stampingwithsandi.com/
22. Sharon Armstrong: http://
24. Connie Babbert: http://inkspiredtreasures.com/
25. Alison Solven: http://
27. Lisa Curcio: http://
28. Krista Frattin: http://www.stampindolce.com/
29. Kim Gavarra: http://
30. Jacque Williams: http://stamphappy.co.nz/2015/
Project Like Kits Used – I also used assorted punches and framelits with these cards..