Digital Crafting – MDS, MDS2, My Digital Studio
Explore the World of Digital Crafting with MY DIGITAL STUDIO:
MDS 2 IS HERE – 75 New Features Added to MDS – you can watch an overview of many of them HERE
- Do something Digital -
- Download the My Digital Studio Catalog (PDF)
- Visit the My Digital Studio website
- FREE Introductory and Advanced MDS WEBINARS for those who purchase MDS through me – email@example.com
- FREE Instroductory and Advanced MDS Training 1:1 for those local
- FREE MDS Classes/Home Parties – SHEdule yours todays
- FREE MDS DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE
- MDS Catalog ( PDF) – most current YTD www.mydigitalstudio.net
- WEEKLY MDS DOWNLOADS – SHOP HERE
- How to create an account and purchase my digital studio downloads (PDF) -HOW ORDER MY DIGITAL STUDIO DOWNLOADS
MDS PUNCH CARD – With your First My Digital Studio DOWNLOAD Purchase become a Member of my Frequent Download Card – Card mailed to you along with some fun goodies – Begin Shopping today
MDS Video Training Snip Its – Click on any link to go to that Post with sample & video snipit
- Changing Embelllishments to Stamps
- Organizing Your Stamps In My Digital Studio
- Using the Search Feature in My Digital Studio
- Filling Punches
- Changing Designer Paper to other Colors
- Using a Lasso /Screen Capture Tool with MDS
- How to Resize Your Projects
- Adding Stamps to Punches/Distressing Photos
- How to Create Ruffled Ribbon
- Creating your own DVD/Clear Mount Case Insert
- Inserting from saved My Digital Studio projects
- All hearts come home for Christmas – Using pieces from our Designer Kits
- MDS Monday – how to create a DVD Case insert – Clear Mount CASE Storage Inserts
- MDS Monday – Hybrid Project
- MDS Monday – Christmas Creed Triptych
- MDS Monday – How to make that Page
- MDS Monday – Using Purchased Designer Templates – As intended and not intended!
- MDS Monday – Teagues First Christmas
- MDS Subway ART
- MDS Monday-Chalkboard ART
- MDS Monday- Chalkboard Art Tips
- MDS Monday – Elf Punch Art Tutorial/3 New MDS Features
- MDS Monday – MDS2 Overview
- MDS Monday – Using Opacity (Coming Soon)
- MDS Monday -Using the Grid Tool (Coming Soon)
JANET’s TIPS FOR LEARNING My Digital Studio – My Digital Studio Guide (PDF)
Q: What is My Digital Studio?
A: My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use design software featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, My Digital Studio allows designers of all skill levels to create their own digital projects or use hundreds of templates to make professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more.
Q: What are some of My Digital Studio’s features and benefits?
A: My Digital Studio has three main components:
- Boxed Software: My Digital Studio software enables you to digitally create a variety of projects including (but not limited to) photo albums, cards, calendars, individual scrapbook pages, and multimedia projects that use exclusive Stampin’ Up! art, accessories, and colors. The software contains nearly 2,000 unique elements including stamp brush sets, embellishments, photo and designer templates, punches, card stock, Designer Series papers, and more—all in exclusive Stampin’ Up! designs and colors.
- Digital Downloads: Stampin’ Up! is in the process of creating an ever-increasing library of My Digital Studio digital downloads that are perfect for seasonal projects, important events, or everyday creativity.
- Professional Print Services: My Digital Studio gives you the option to have your projects professionally printed and delivered right to your door. Our professional print services are the best way to insure correct color matching with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors.
HOW CAN I EXPLORE MORE OF DIGITAL CRAFTING?
- One on One Instruction my place or yours
- At a Free Presentation during any of my So You Think You Can Stamp Nights or Crop & Craft events
Introductory and Advance Class Days
- By Hosting a Digital Home Party at my place or yours
- By joining our My Digital Studio community – http://mydigitalstudio.net/
- Visit my MDS/My Digital Studio Gallery -http://remarkablycreated.com/gallery/my-digital-studio/
- Check out these You Tube Video links – videos by Stampin UP!
Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin exploring Digital Crafting.