Scrapbook Crops and Crafts
RemARKable Scrapbook Crops and Crafts:
Come stamp, come scrapbook, come craft, come take a class you missed during the month. View blog posts for details and sneak peaks of monthly crop make n’takes.
Hourly, 1/2 day and full day options at each crop.
Free MDS (my Digital Studio presentations).
Take a class or come just for the scrapbook class
Free if you are working on Craft At Home Kits you purchased from me
March 2011 - Lucky Me Crop
April 2011 - Spring Fever
April 29,30,May 1 – 3 day Crop & Craft Retreat Harrisburg, PA (8 spots left)
May 2011 - Pick a Petal Crop
June 2011 - Schools Out Crop
July 2011 - Red/White/Blue Crop
August 2011 - Beat the Heat Crop
September 2011 - Teach Me Crop
October 2011 - Frightfully Fun Crop
October 2011 - 3 day Crop & Craft Retreat
November 2011 - With Gratitude Crop
December 2011 - Jingle and Mingle Crop
Why Crop & Craft At Stamp World?
1. padded chairs
2. 4 feet of personal work space
3. Personal Stocked creative stations with tool kits, trimmers, assorted scissors, bone folders, adhesive removers, rulers and more.
4. Creative Assistance from me
5. Tons of samples on display for inspiration or to just copy
6. Access to almost every stamp & wheel in the Current Stampin’ UP! catalog and Mini Catalog
7. Access to every Big Shot Die and multiple Big Shot Machines
8. Access to every Punch
9. Access to coloring tools such as watercolor crayons, pastels, markers…
10.Access to tools such as coluzzle, circle cutter, crimper, crop-a-dile…
11. Coffee, tea, water, chocolate – all staples at Stamp World Events
12. Limited supply of retired papers, ribbons, embellishments available for purchase while you work
14. Music & Chick Flicks
15. Gift of product with 1/2 day and full day registration
16. I Cook – 1-2 meals provided depending on 1/2 day or full day option.
17. Suggested Packing List
18. Wireless internet
20. I clean up!
Not a Scrapper?? That’s ok – bring your crafts, work on cards, use dies to cut fabric to work on quilting – bring a book and just hang. Or try it all.